Remember my order for the weekend...hope you had a great one!
Here's another for the week. I'm getting kinda bossy, aren't I?
Grab a pack of post it notes and a Sharpie and encourage the heck out of whoever. Don' t leave your name, just an encouraging message.
I found a few in case you need inspiration...
Thank you for being our friends and
WE LOVE Y"ALL!
- The mission of Operation Beautiful is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL. You are enough... just the way you are!
- Operation Beautiful: One Note at a Time Book
- Geared towards girls age 8 -
is a rather simple project. The purpose is to inspire, to use a simple, everyday object to enrich another person's life. Ultimately, to affect change in a small way.
- Post-It Inspiration
- A group of random people who post encouraging notes and photograph them to tumlber.
- Geared for all ages.
- I'm sure there are others that I didn't find!