1.a small can or drinking cup.
2.a small wooden bucket.
Everyone seems to be making "bucket list" lately. My neighbor just had her 50th class reunion and they were asked to make a bucket list to include in a program (....I haven't read it, and even though I won't know many of the people....I'm interested to see what the responses are). Well a bucket list for my whole life seemed just a little too daunting a task for this morning, so I decided to work on a "Summer Cannikin List", and I didn't want to fill a drinking cup, sounds a bit too primitive, so I'm gonna use this beautiful pink crystal goblet.
(in no particular order!!)
- Go on a picnic
- Visit someone in the nursing home
- Go to the library and just enjoy being surrounded by all those books
- Read the bible by books (not just a chapter here and there)
- Enjoy the sun.....but
- Wear sunscreen Everytime I'm outside
- Write notes to five people that need a note
- Roast marshmellows
- Watch fireworks
- Lie in a hammock
- Help decorate a nursery
- Accomplish many projects....but worry less about accomplishing projects
- Buy something yellow
- Wear a sundress and cowboy boots
- Do something that scares me
- Watch fireflies
- Spend one whole day barefoot
- Create a "cocktail for summer 2013"
Wanna add to my list? Or make your own? I would love to share some of your 'cannikin list'.
And if a 'cannikin list' is a little too weird for you...how about these buckets to fill!