So since you guys are experts on the whole parenting thing now, I think it's time to move just a liiiiiittle bit closer. Dinah is a pro at handling all baby situations without completely losing her mind and Hunt has this gift of making any baby in the world laugh. I'm thinking those skills will be pretty helpful come August. Therefore, I have put together a list of the top 5 reasons you guys need to move back to the South.
1. Obviously the first one HAS to be Rowan! We are addicted to Row time and can never get enough.
2. You two! (bc we love you guys too. duh!)
3. Hunter is the only uncle Archer has and Rowan is the only boy cousin! He needs y'all!
4. Archer needs his Aunt Dinah for fashion advice. As you know, that is super important to an infant.
5. Hunter- We got rid of everything that gives you allergies in the South so now you won't get sick when you move back. You are welcome!
Just kidding (mostly). Although it would make our whole year if y'all were able to move closer, we understand y'all have a good thing out in Phoenix. Just know that we miss you everyday and look forward to every visit! Speaking of.. when will we see y'all again?! ; ) Love all three of you from the tips of my toes to the ends of my curly (big) head! XOXO
Auntie Square Square
Gender? Boy, oh Boy!
Favorite thing to wear this week? Maternity clothes. Never thought I would enjoy them this much. Ha
Favorite thing to eat this week? Newk’s lobster bisque soup!
Sleeping? Yes… except I’m starting to wake up several nights with a week with muscle cramps in my calf. Ouch!
Baby Movement? Only every day.. several times. I still find it way too precious!
What makes you sick? Eating something reeeeeeeeally sweet (like a chocolate chip cookie cake WITH icing but that really didn’t stop me from eating it. Twice. : )
Labor Signs? Nope.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Belly Button? In.
Wedding rings? On.
Mood? Happy, happy, happy.
Best thing that happened this week? I got more BabyLove pictures this week and, seriously, it is the most precious picture I have ever seen. So in love.
I can’t wait to: Cuddle Archer! Is it August yet?!?