Congratulations to us! We have made it seven months! You are constantly doing new little things that keep us all amazed and smiling! Your favorite toys are things like baby hair brushes, plastic bags, paper, anything that makes noise, and tags. Sweet heavens do you love tags! You love making faces and "talking," but only to certain people. You are particular, and that's okay. ; )
7 things you are up to this month:
1. You are a determined little fella. If you see something you want like a remote or a phone or pop-tart wrapper (you know, things you shouldn't have) nothing will stop you from getting it. You aren't crawling yet so you just roll back and forth until you arrive at the desired object, while letting out a few Tarzan screams of determination along your way. It's adorable.
2. You got sick for the first time (not counting colds)! =( Monday we came home from the doctor with antibiotics for an ear infection, a Sami the Seal nebulizer for wheezing, and the confirmation that you are cutting four teeth. Four! Bless your lovely, sweet body and go ahead and bless my heart because it's breaking watching you not feel good.
3. You are an acrobat, a nursing ninja to be more specific. These days, while nursing, it is not uncommon to have a foot in my neck, a hand in my mouth, or a wiggly, rolly baby to catch before falling off my lap! Oh and you still sometimes attack the boob with your face which is kinda terrifying now that we are officially in the throws of teething. Eek! As always, you keep things interesting.
(You also might be an exhibitionist one day due to your love of being naked. All. The. Time.)
4. You love cuddling soooo much, we can no longer put you down at naps (be careful what you wish for is on repeat in my head right now). Apparently this is not the case at the Miracle Baby Workers' house (aka Mrs. Joy and Mr. Adam).
What a lucky baby you are! You get Baby Whisperer (or Darlin) time on the regular! - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - >
5. You are fascinated with manly facial hair. Every time one of your favorite guys pick you up, your hands go straight for the beard (or mustache, or goatee, or stubble).
6. You have mastered the motorboat. You started doing it just before you turned 3 months, but now you are so good, you could win baby motor-boating competitions. You do it during bath time and riding in the car. You do it to strangers in stores and during your breathing treatment! You sometimes even wake up doing it! Silly little boy...
And yup. You were motorboating in this picture.
7. You are my 'son'shine and I love you more than I could ever put into words.
Think of the biggest thing you can imagine... I love you more than that.
In other news, I found my first gray hair Monday and I refuse to be sad. I'm choosing to be grateful that I have lived enough years in order to have hair that is aging. So thank you, Sweet Jesus, for 28 beautiful years of life!
We're so arrogant, aren't we? So afraid of age, we do everything we can to prevent it. We don't realize what a privilege it is to grow old with someone. Someone who doesn't drive you to commit murder or doesn't humiliate you beyond repair. - PS I Love You