2. I know they said you would be but daaaaaang, Kid, you are into everything and you aren't even walking. And you're crazy fast. Like lightening fast. Or you have go-go gadget arms and legs. It's definitely one or the other.
4. Your new favorite thing to do is push your train around the house (you can even turn it!). My favorite thing about your new game is your face while you do it. You are SO proud of yourself, as you should be. Go ahead wit ya baby-bad self; )
6. I've always heard that babies/kids will do things when they are ready (crawling, talking, walking, etc) and you prove this theory to be true time and again. After 10 months of waking up anywhere between 1 and 10 times every night (most nights it was more like 2), the night you turned 10 months, you didn't wake up once, which means that was the first night in ten months, I slept through the night. Thankyouthankyouthankyou, BabyLove.
(Let's hope I can remember the-babies-do-things-when-they-are-ready theory when we are potty training.)
=( Do you see how absolutely pitiful you were with that virus?
9. Your favorite faces to make: fish mouth, lip smacks, motorboat, the 'pouty lip', and the happy-baby-fussy-pants face! Can't pick a fav. They are all divinity!
10. You are amazing. Every day. Every moment. I literally cannot get enough of you! Do I get excited when you go down for naps or bedtime? Absolutely bc you were probably just being a fusser pants but not near as excited as I am when you wake up and I get those sweet cuddles. Heaven in my arms... Promise me you'll never grow up!
Think of the biggest thing you can imagine... I love you more than that.
Happy Father's day to these four (six including the two non-fathers, Row and Arch) amazing men in my life. Love you all with every bit of my heart!