Cannot WAIT to experience your second year of life! I just know it will be amazing. <3
- grab some dog food or something else you aren't supposed to have, take off run/walking, wanting us to chase you, cackling all the way
- when I ask for a goodnight kiss before putting you in your crib, you open your mouth as wide as possible, plant it on my face, and smile
- shake your head back and forth when you are 'dancing'
- first milk of the day and the last milk of the day you do this half pant/half chuckle thing while you squeeze your hands and kick your feet. Baby boy loves some almond milk!
- if we say nose, you want to touch whoever's nose is closest to you
- if we swat at a fly (or nothing), you giggle with glee. Oh, it's the little things... Hehe